[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: SignalEvent issue in jBPMConsole

Maciej Swiderski do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 7 10:17:27 EDT 2012

Maciej Swiderski [https://community.jboss.org/people/swiderski.maciej] created the discussion

"Re: SignalEvent issue in jBPMConsole"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/758576#758576

Alright, took a look at your case and first thing that brought my attention is - why you use script task to signal other process instances? There is dedicated mechanism for that - throwing signal events. Please find attached both definitions that is modified to include throw signal event instead of doing it from script task and was able to run both processes in jbpm console.

P.S.
I think I modified only Data Drive Process but attached both for the sake of completnes.

HTH