[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: SignalEvent issue in jBPMConsole

Darin Wilcox do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 20 13:48:17 EDT 2012

Darin Wilcox [https://community.jboss.org/people/zoikks] created the discussion

"Re: SignalEvent issue in jBPMConsole"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/760681#760681

Hi Maciej,

I tried out your solution, but the Howdy Process never received the signal event from the Data Drive Process.  Just to double-check, are you using jbpm 5.3.0 and then executing the process within the jbpm-console?  I can successfully get the solution to work from a unit test that extends JbpmJUnitTestCase, but from the jbpm-console, I never see the signal received.

Thanks,

- Darin