[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: last_read_date update causing StaleObjectStateException

Maciej Swiderski do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 27 07:19:22 EDT 2012

Maciej Swiderski [https://community.jboss.org/people/swiderski.maciej] created the discussion

"Re: last_read_date update causing StaleObjectStateException"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/761888#761888

> Richard Evans wrote:
> Please excuse my ignorance but I have always used Maven to get my code. ...
> 1) When is master likely to find itself into a new release on the maven repo?
That is in fact event better, if you sonfigure it to use latest snapshot it will update it once a day unless explicitly asked to update it with -U flag.
> Richard Evans wrote:
>
> 2) If I take code from master, I guess I'd have to take all modules from there rather than mix & match with 5.3.0. Right?
yes, you need to take all or nothing so to say.

Another question is why your read only web application wants to get process instance from session? If it is read only maybe history log and its query mechanism could be better fit for it?

HTH