[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Setting Node Metadata

Shobhit Tyagi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 3 13:50:20 EDT 2013

Shobhit Tyagi [https://community.jboss.org/people/roxy1987] created the discussion

"Re: Setting Node Metadata"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/806286#806286

Thanks for your reply Sandra.
I wanna attach some information to a node. Any kind of node(Task, Script, Mail). I think that we can add elements to metadata as there is an add button. But may be some modification in the xml code is also required.

For now my motive is to know what kind of a node this is. So I am trying to attach a key "type" to the meta data map. May be you could help me with the API to do that. But ultimately I would like to know if elements could be added or not.

 https://community.jboss.org/servlet/JiveServlet/showImage/2-806286-20541/Untitled.png  https://community.jboss.org/servlet/JiveServlet/downloadImage/2-806286-20541/310-206/Untitled.png
Thanks.