[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Guvnor Question - Loading jpg file into task form.

DAVE Boyer do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 10 15:40:15 EDT 2013

DAVE Boyer [https://community.jboss.org/people/dboyer] created the discussion

"Guvnor Question - Loading jpg file into task form."

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/807540#807540

I need to load an image on to a task form and have tried loading the image by using the  "Create New -> Create File" method for adding a new asset.
I have entered as the file type JPEG and jpg and the file is loaded properly but I have the yellow "Valid" warning.  Something hasn't worked when I load an image.
Should I use a different file type, or name for the asset?

Thanks