[jboss-user] http connector monitoring

Fernando Lozano fernando at lozano.eti.br
Wed Apr 10 15:12:37 EDT 2013

Hi there,

On previous AS and EAP releases I ued to monitor many performance
metrics, such as busy http connector threads using JMX. On AS 7 and EAP
6 I'm supposed to get those from the CLI or its REST API, but I can't
find most metrics I used to get through JMX.

Among the "essential" metrics (http thread pools, web context requests,
ejb instance pool, database connections and heap usage) I can find just
database connection pool usage, and of course heap usage as those are
provided by the JVM and not JBoss AS itself.

If it's just me and those are actually availabe through the cli, can
someone point me to some examples about which resource path and
attributes I should be looking for?

[]s, Fernando Lozano