[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Mixing "stand-alone/ksession" rules and rules for rule task?

Jim B do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 12 13:22:18 EDT 2013

Jim B [https://community.jboss.org/people/jamesbeam] created the discussion

"Mixing "stand-alone/ksession" rules and rules for rule task?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/808078#808078

(Using jBPM 5.4) I am having what must be a noob issue.  I have three rules.  Two of them I want in the ksession to always be active (they look at inserted objects and potentially start new processes).  The third rule belongs to a rule flow group and is used by a rule task in a process.  I only want that rule to activate when the business rule task that uses it is reached.  However, when I insert an object and fireallrules all three of the rules fire (even though the rule task node in the process has not been reached).

How does one combine these two types of rules so that only the third is only activated for the business rule task?

Thanks! -J