[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Getting jbpm-console to see jbpm designer process

David Harris do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 12 14:59:49 EDT 2013

David Harris [https://community.jboss.org/people/dmwpepper] created the discussion

"Getting jbpm-console to see jbpm designer process"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/808091#808091

HI, I'm looking for documentation on getting processes created in jbpm designer "deployed" so that they can be run by the jbpm console.  It seems like the "Create Snapshot for Deployment" in WebDesigner should put the process in a folder where jbpm Console would see it, but I'm not sure.  Would appreciate a quick pointer to the writeup for how to do this.  Thanks!!