[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: How to know who has started a process?

Mauricio Salatino do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 30 11:33:21 EDT 2013

Mauricio Salatino [https://community.jboss.org/people/salaboy21] created the discussion

"Re: How to know who has started a process?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/810980#810980

Hi Andy,
Maybe I wasn't clear enough. When I mention the "Currently Logged User" means the user logged in the application. If you are in a web application you can get that from the http session and your security framework as well. jBPM doesn't have that information for you, because that's application specific. In jBPM 5.4 you can do the same, you can provide your own ProcessListener that collect that information for you. Once again, notice that the Currently logged user is part of your application and how you handle security. How you know which user is executing each action in your app?

Cheers