[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - How to Start JMS redelivery only after Jboss has successfully started ?

G Gnanaguru do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 27 05:07:06 EST 2013

G Gnanaguru [https://community.jboss.org/people/creativegalaxy] created the discussion

"How to Start JMS redelivery only after Jboss has successfully started ?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/799834#799834

I'm Having an issue with JMS redelivery.

All the failed messages are being started to redeliver on Jboss start up and some of my messages are trying to access the EJBs which are yet to be deployed.

So all the JMS are failed again, keep on retrying and converted into deadqueue.

Is there any way, I can say not to redeliver JMS messages until my Jboss is up and ready ?

My Server version: Jboss 4.0.5 GA

Start a new discussion in JBoss Messaging at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2042]