[jboss-user] [IronJacamar] - Re: JCA Spec violation using resource-adapter in JBoss 7?

jsteidl do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 1 17:19:42 EST 2013

jsteidl [https://community.jboss.org/people/jsteidl] created the discussion

"Re: JCA Spec violation using resource-adapter in JBoss 7?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/800408#800408

> the second attempt, we detect that it is a resource JBTM knows about so it uses XAResource.TMJOIN (I can't actually see that message in the later logs).

Note that the comments like "[TMNOFLAGS]" and "[TMJOIN]" were added by hand to the log summary you were looking at, whereas the log summary in post #11 is "raw" and contains no such hand-edits.

In the log summary (tempm.txt) from post #11, the TMJOIN operations are still there (2097152 is TMJOIN) -- the first one is:

in:xaResourceWrapper2.start(xid3,2097152) #6 @1362075193148..1362075193161
   out:XAResource.start(xid3,2097152) #6 @1362075193152..1362075193157

Start a new discussion in IronJacamar at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2098]