[jboss-user] [IronJacamar] - Re: JCA Spec violation using resource-adapter in JBoss 7?

jleinawe do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 5 12:56:55 EST 2013

jleinawe [https://community.jboss.org/people/jleinawe] created the discussion

"Re: JCA Spec violation using resource-adapter in JBoss 7?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/800860#800860

for the JBoss folks - is there anything more I can do with regards to adding logging/tracing that can help with understanding this issue?   (I would need specific instructions on what to enable or what configuration to change).

Is there any question regarding the resource-adapter implementation we are developing that jsteidl could answer?

Start a new discussion in IronJacamar at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2098]