[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Looking for example of implementing a database query service task in Drools/Guvnor Process Designer (BPMN2)

David Harris do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 15 13:42:20 EDT 2013

David Harris [https://community.jboss.org/people/dmwpepper] created the discussion

"Looking for example of implementing a database query service task in Drools/Guvnor Process Designer (BPMN2)"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/803019#803019

Hi, I'm looking for an example of implementing a service task in the  that executes a database query in the Drools/Guvnor Process Designer (BPMN2).  I've read once external source that provides code snippets but not something that shows where to put the code and execute it in the process tool.  Thanks.