[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Intellipaat provides Drools & JBPM online training

shilpi jain do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 19 00:20:46 EDT 2013

shilpi jain [https://community.jboss.org/people/shilpiintellipaat] created the discussion

"Intellipaat provides Drools & JBPM online training"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/803446#803446

*Intellipaat provides Drools & JBPM online training*

Hi,

We will start Drools & JBPM online training from 23rd march’13. Training will be 70-80 % hands on.
Our institute is the market leader in providing online training at the lowest price with high quality from the last 4 yrs. Training is carried out on Webex or goto meeting where the trainer trains the candidates and answers their queries.

The trainer has 16+ yrs of experience and has conducted multiple online trainings.

JBPM and Drools training to get ahead middleware architects and application developers who are responsible for designing business processes, implementing business process management systems, and integrating BPM into their enterprise architecture with Business Rule Management System. The course teaches process modeling, task management, client APIs, integration and customization, etc.

Interested candidates please drop an email for registration at  mailto:sales at intellipaat.com sales at intellipaat.com or give us a call.

Grab your seats now!

Regards,
Sales Intellipaat Team