[jboss-user] [Performance Tuning] - Need Help getting OOME.

Abhijeet Rathaur do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 19 02:49:32 EDT 2013

Abhijeet Rathaur [https://community.jboss.org/people/abhi_jboss] created the discussion

"Need Help getting OOME."

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/803486#803486

Hi ALL,

Currently we are using Jboss 5.1.0 in our production environment and using heap dump I can see many threads are occupying memmory in heap. Due to which we are getting OOME. here is the stack trace of the thread that is consuming 41% of the heap.

java.lang.Object
java.lang.Thread
sun.misc.GC$Daemon
org.jboss.remoting.transport.bisocket.BisocketServerInvoker$ControlMonitorTimerTask$1
net.sf.ehcache.CacheManager$1
org.jboss.remoting.transport.bisocket.BisocketServerInvoker$SecondaryServerSocketThread
org.quartz.core.QuartzSchedulerThread
org.apache.log4j.helpers.FileWatchdog
org.apache.log4j.PropertyWatchdog
org.apache.log4j.xml.XMLWatchdog
java.lang.ref.Finalizer$FinalizerThread
sun.awt.image.ImageFetcher
com.ibm.icu.impl.ICUNotifier$NotifyThread
com.arjuna.ats.internal.arjuna.recovery.Connection
com.arjuna.ats.internal.arjuna.recovery.ExpiredEntryMonitor
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext$1
com.mchange.v2.resourcepool.BasicResourcePool$5
com.arjuna.ats.internal.arjuna.coordinator.ReaperThread
com.arjuna.ats.arjuna.coordinator.TxControl$Shutdown
com.arjuna.ats.internal.arjuna.coordinator.ReaperWorkerThread
org.jboss.remoting.transport.socket.SocketServerInvoker$AcceptThread
org.jboss.util.timeout.TimeoutFactory$1
java.lang.ref.Reference$ReferenceHandler
org.jboss.console.plugins.AOPLister$RefreshPoller
org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.InternalWorker
java.util.TimerThread
com.mchange.v2.async.ThreadPoolAsynchronousRunner$PoolThread
org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker
java.util.logging.LogManager$Cleaner
net.sf.ehcache.store.DiskStore$SpoolAndExpiryThread
org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.EventManager$EventThread
org.jboss.bootstrap.AbstractServerImpl$LifeThread
com.arjuna.ats.internal.arjuna.recovery.Listener
org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina$CatalinaShutdownHook
org.jboss.bootstrap.AbstractServerImpl$ShutdownHook
org.quartz.simpl.SimpleThreadPool$WorkerThread
org.jboss.remoting.transport.socket.SocketServerInvoker$ServerSocketRefresh
com.arjuna.ats.internal.arjuna.recovery.PeriodicRecovery
org.jboss.remoting.transport.bisocket.BisocketServerInvoker$ControlConnectionThread

Regards,
Abhijeet

Start a new discussion in Performance Tuning at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2078]