[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Guvnor repository default package processes are not shown in jbpm console

tunnaruto do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 19 06:23:26 EDT 2013

tunnaruto [https://community.jboss.org/people/tunnaruto] created the discussion

"Guvnor repository default package processes are not shown in jbpm console"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/803536#803536

Greetings,
I created a new process in the default package in drools guvnor, created its image and the different forms, validated it and finally built the package. Although i respected all the rules to be able to view my processes in the jbpm console it's not the case and there are none of errors or exceptions in the server log. So what's happening here?