[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Guvnor repository default package processes are not shown in jbpm console

Florian Liebetrau do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 19 09:32:18 EDT 2013

Florian Liebetrau [https://community.jboss.org/people/smarty79] created the discussion

"Re: Guvnor repository default package processes are not shown in jbpm console"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/803596#803596

Hi!

I had the same problem. Finally discovered that the configuration file *default.jbpm.console.properties* (located inside jbpm-gwt-console-server.war) contains an empty "guvnor.packages=" - string. Changing to "guvnor.packages=defaultPackage" led to an immediate redeployment an now it works like a charm.

Apparently you are quite new to jBPM as am I. One advice: Use Chrome for jbpm-console. With current FF I had missing processes, timeouts, reappearing finished tasks and so on.

Your next challenge will be the naming of taskforms. In his screencast Kris only changes the name of the image before committing to Guvnor repository. This only works as the taskforms of the evaluation process are part of jBPM-Console. With any other process you need to use the naming convention given in chapter 16 of the current documentation. If you create new forms from within the web-based designer naming will be correct.

Regards

Florian