[jboss-user] [JBoss Microcontainer] - Re: Custom ClassLoader

Irfan Basha do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 27 03:26:13 EDT 2013

Irfan Basha [https://community.jboss.org/people/irbash] created the discussion

"Re: Custom ClassLoader"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/804974#804974

The translator is different from classloader: In translator, I send the encrypted bytecode, and the translator decrypts it and returns back the actual bytecode, so anyone who wants to get hold of the code can get it from translator.
Where as if I use the classloader (provided by the third party security company), I just send the className and the classloader loads the class and sends back the "Class". Is it possible to get bytecode from Class? (Btw, this third party security company has secure classloader, which itself if encrypted. and surprisingly they somehow donot call the java's classloader i.e the java.lang.ClassLoader. I tested it by modifying the code of java.lang.ClassLoader in rt.jar)

Start a new discussion in JBoss Microcontainer at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2114]