[jboss-user] [jBPM] - how to monitor the instance in console

casey perkins do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 2 06:02:43 EDT 2013

casey perkins [https://community.jboss.org/people/casey_0708] created the discussion

"how to monitor the instance in console"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/811195#811195

i want to monitor my BPMN process throw jbpm-console(web page). when i run my instance(no human task) in the console ,there 's no information about the instance.and i cann't see the process steps in the diagram.
but after I run the example,evaluation,there's a image to show the step after clicking the diagram button.
Is there anybody know how to solve this problem.thx.