[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: how do we assign the rejected tasks to initiator in Approval flow.

Ashish T do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 23 07:28:42 EDT 2013

Ashish T [https://community.jboss.org/people/ashpcs] created the discussion

"Re: how do we assign the rejected tasks to initiator in Approval flow."

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/819052#819052

You have two options to explore

1) as suggested Maciej  add a human task representing first form just after the start event and assign it to innitiator.  When the  initiator start the process either do a) first task can go to initiators inbox  or      b) claim first task for intiator and show the first form to initiator. For next Approve/Reject task at a node to this first human task in case of rejection.

2) If you have form before starting the process and form data is fed into the process then you will have to create human task programatically and assign it to initiator on rejection by approve/Reject task.

 First approach is better as you are able to model first human task in the process.