[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: how do we assign the rejected tasks to initiator in Approval flow.

Rajesh P do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat May 25 08:10:34 EDT 2013

Rajesh P [https://community.jboss.org/people/javalearner] created the discussion

"Re: how do we assign the rejected tasks to initiator in Approval flow."

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/819508#819508

Thanks Ashish.

As you suggested,i would like to go with first approach.i.e, having a human task just after after the start node.
I will pass Actor id dynamically as suggested by the Shobhit.
And then i would like to claim,start and complete the task after starting the process . I have given sample to do the same below. please validate it is it a right apparoach?

Map<string,Object> inputParam  = new HashMap<String,Object>();
inputParam.put("initiator","<UserID>");
kession.startproces("<process id>",inputParam);
//start the task
///complete task

Please suggest me on the above approach.

Thanks,
Rajesh.