[jbosscache-dev] Releasing JBoss Cache 1.4.0.SP1

Brian Stansberry brian.stansberry at jboss.com
Thu Aug 10 12:45:54 EDT 2006

OK, but for the release process I'd like it QA'd against Branch_4_0 head
(aka "soon to be 4.0.5.CR1") as well.  4.0.4.GA does not include buddy
replication; the current Branch_4_0 does.

I'm testing this myself as we speak, but it would be good to have it
part of the formal QA process as well.

BTW, the only clustering failures we are seeing in Branch_4_0 are in the
testbeancluster package, which has nothing to do with JBoss Cache.  So,
even though tests-clustering-all-stacks doesn't run clean in Branch_4_0,
it's still simple to check for regressions introduced by 1.4.0.SP1.