[jbosscache-dev] Naming discussion

Ben Wang ben.wang at jboss.com
Fri Aug 11 12:13:52 EDT 2006

Manik,

I am not sure what is "more correct" though? To me, I can see right away that PojoCache is a feature, but have a hard time to tell the difference between it and Cache without explaining it in details. I don't know what others think but it doesn't convey the right functionality that is a HasMap-like "reference" cache.

Of course, detailed explanation will work but key is to first time user, will this create confusion or not?

-Ben