[jbosscache-dev] JBCACHE-470 : MUX integration

Jerry Gauthier jgauthier at novell.com
Fri Aug 25 16:40:25 EDT 2006

I need to document it.  It has been enabled in HEAD as well as in the
140_MUX branch.  I haven't enabled it in the 140 branch; it will only
work successfully there if you use it with a version of JGroups where
the mux issues have been resolved (2.4?).  I can do so easily if you
want it enabled there too.

I created a sample configuration file named mux-service.xml in
/etc/META-INF for use with a mux configuration test that I added to HEAD
recently.  I haven't updated other configuration files in /etc/META-INF
as many are used in tests and to do so would introduce the multiplexer
into the tests (for better or worse).  So the multiplexer is enabled in
mux-service.xml; I can add it to other config files and comment it out
so that it doesn't affect existing tests.  Let me know if this is what
you would like.

Jerry

>>> Manik Surtani <manik at jboss.org> 8/25/2006 12:20 PM >>>
Hi Jerry/Brian,

Is this complete in HEAD as well as the 140 Branch?  Also, has it
been documented and can this be closed?

Cheers,

Email: manik at jboss.org
Telephone: +44 7786 702 706