[jbosscache-dev] Need for CacheLoader.storeState?

Vladimir Blagojevic vladimir.blagojevic at jboss.com
Thu Aug 31 18:11:21 EDT 2006

Good stuff.

No ideas yet about improving transfer format (at least from me). Thought
of hand serializing fqns as strings but now fqns can have any object as
path elements so that's out. During state transfer operation inevitable
put and get from underlying cacheloader are much more expensive and I am
not sure if it will make much difference in the end?