[jbosscache-dev] Anycast: JBCACHE-813 & JGRP-338

Manik Surtani manik at jboss.org
Fri Dec 1 09:28:57 EST 2006

Mid-next week?  I have something I need to debug on that branch
anyway, which I hope to do on Mon/Tue.  And then Wed to give things a
sanity check, test everything, etc.  So if I can have it for Wed it
would be great.

That said, I need to see if I need to hold out for JBCACHE-315.
Let's see after the TCK call today, since that will help determine
whether 1.4.1 goes into AS 4.2.

Cheers,

Email: manik at jboss.org
Telephone: +44 7786 702 706