[jbosscache-dev] 2.0.0 ALPHA and release sched

Vladimir Blagojevic vladimir.blagojevic at jboss.com
Tue Nov 14 15:01:03 EST 2006

Hey Brian,

> > Vlad, I believe you still need to check in your FLUSH and state
> > transfer stuff.
>
> Yes, please do this ASAP. I need it to test http session replication.

Partial state transfer is in JBC HEAD now. On my local machine I did not
notice any effect on having channel blocking turned and having FLUSH in
stack. I ran all-functional-xknown with and without my changes and both
runs produced passing rate of 92%. I will continue to polish up this
stuff after Thursday. Brian, your review would be much appreciated sa
well.