[jbosscache-dev] Eviction configuration stuff

Manik Surtani manik at jboss.org
Wed Nov 15 07:51:07 EST 2006

Brian,

Just trying to understand the eviction config pojos in HEAD,

I see a o.j.c.c.EvictionConfig, which I presume is a top-level
configuration for evictions.  Within this, I see a collection of
o.j.c.c.EvictionRegionConfig which is a regionalised set of configs,
and each one of these has a reference to o.j.c.e.EvictionPolicyConfig
which is policy-specific.  I also see a o.j.c.e.EvictionConfigurator
interface.

1)  Is there a reason why EvictionPolicyConfig is in o.j.c.e instead
of o.j.c.c along with the other configuration classes?
2)  Can we lose o.j.c.e.EvictionConfigurator?  Nothing implements
this interface and it is deprecated.

Cheers,

Email: manik at jboss.org
Telephone: +44 7786 702 706