[jbosscache-dev] RE: JBC cruise control stuff

Rajesh Rajasekaran rajesh.rajasekaran at jboss.com
Mon Sep 11 11:33:37 EDT 2006

The JBossCache testsuite doesn't run on a separate server. It was moved
to a server with a lighter load, no long testsuites running, so we can
have a guaranteed build every day. There are other builds running on
that server 24/7.

I don't have much control with the current version of CC, the
modification list gets accumulated with every build until we have a
successful build.
I can add a modification.log to every build which lists only the
modifications for that particular build, which runs nightly. Hope
that'll be helpful.