[jbosscache-dev] Re: Logging jars

Manik Surtani manik at jboss.org
Mon Sep 11 13:40:12 EDT 2006

I was trying it out as per our discussions on dev.

Also, I think it is best to have version numbers on such jars just so
we're clear on what versions we're using (I couldn't tell which
version of JCL we had before, for example)

What does everyone think about version numbers in the jars we use,
like this?

Cheers,

Email: manik at jboss.org
Telephone: +44 7786 702 706