[jbosscache-dev] Cache Loader migration code

Galder Zamarreno galder.zamarreno at redhat.com
Thu Aug 16 16:04:10 EDT 2007

Brian/Manik,

As part of cacheloader-migration subproject in maven, I wanna to pull AS
4.0.3's jboss-minimal.jar so that I can build the migration jar.

I've been digging through this and got a few questions:

1.- What's the difference between http://repository.jboss.com/,
http://repository.jboss.org/ and http://repository.jboss.org/maven2?
IIRC, repository.jboss.com is for AS ant builds. The
http://repository.jboss.org/maven2 seems to be for maven builds. There
seem to be differences between them. For example .com contains
jbossas/core-libs/ whereas neither of the other two URLs do.

2.- I'm new to these repositories. Is there a way to search through
these repositories without checking out the whole repo?

3.- Seeing that JBC uses http://repository.jboss.org/maven2, would it be
possible to create
http://repository.jboss.org/maven2/jbossas/core-libs/4.0.3/lib and
upload there the jboss-minimal.jar that I'm interested in? Can you think
a better place for it? Adding it should as easy as checking it out
http://repository.jboss.org/maven2/jbossas/, creating the lib dir and
uploading the jar.

Cheers,