[jbosscache-dev] PojoCache annotations and marker interfaces

Kabir Khan kabir.khan at jboss.com
Fri Feb 2 15:54:25 EST 2007

At the AOP-level, the flavour of JBoss AOP deployed determines if we look
for annotationc'ed interfaces (jdk 1.4), or real annotations (jdk 5), so
there is not a lot that can be done in this regard at present...

If you have some suggestions for aopc, please send them my way :-) I've been
thinking of tidying it up before we get AOP 2.0.0.GA out