[jbosscache-dev] Mircea's RedcdRecJDBCCacheLoader

Mircea Markus mircea.markus at gmail.com
Sat Feb 10 13:04:33 EST 2007

Hi,

I've added the new JDBCCacheLoader impl on CVS. Old version is also present
in the repository - JDBCCacheLoadeOld - deprecated class. I think it would
be useful to keep it there for a while due to the following:
- there is a CompatibilityTest test to ensure that the new one (class name
JDBCCacheLoader) works fine on data created by the old one. Also any other
further compatibility issues should be investigated here
- there is a benchmark code I've added which evaluates/compares performance.
I think is might prove useful for further implementations or even in another
benchmark

There was an issue with the old impl: root was not persisted. The new one
works fine on this.

Class I've added/modified:
JDBCCacheLoader
AdjListJDBCClassLoader
JDBCCacheLoaderOld
AdjListJDBCClassLoaderCompatibilityTest
JDBCCacheLoader test
AdjListJDBCClassLoaderConfig
JDBCClassLoaderConfig
tests\perf\org\jboss\cache\manualtests\cacheloader - the classes that
perform the benchmarking/performance comparisons

Any feedback would be great!

Cheers,
Mircea