[jbosscache-dev] JCIP annotations

Scott Marlow scott.marlow.opensource at gmail.com
Sat Feb 17 11:36:44 EST 2007

+1 for using jcip-annotations, whether we include jcip-annotation.jar or
private label them into their own package.

+1 for reading JCIP, its the best Java concurrency book yet.

I'm a big believer in classes being documented as thread-safe or
thread-unsafe.  This helps avoid bugs where the calling class doesn't
protect access to an unprotected shared mutable object.