[jbosscache-dev] JBoss Cache User Guide

Manik Surtani manik at jboss.org
Tue Jan 23 14:30:54 EST 2007

And we're only about just over halfway done.  Sigh.

What do people think, BETA1 with incomplete doc'n, or hold BETA1
until I finish the user guide?

Also, here is what I have so far, feedback will be *very* useful.
FYI, up to and including chapter 6 is complete.  Chapters 7 - 10 have
headings as place holders, and I need to write up and/or copy and
paste content from the old docs.  Section III (References) is
basically copied from the old docs, and needs to be revisited to make
sure these are still correct/relevant.

	http://labs.jboss.com/file-access/default/members/jbosscache/
freezone/docs/2.0.0.Snapshot/index.html

Cheers,