[jbosscache-dev] Re: JBoss Cache User Guide

Manik Surtani manik at jboss.org
Tue Jan 23 18:50:19 EST 2007

Vladimir and Brian,

I've just finished and checked in Chapter 7 on clustering as well.
I've also updated the online snapshot of the docs.  Could one of you
please check through the section on state transfer and see if it is
still valid for 2.0.0,particularly
around partial state and inactive regions?

Cheers,

Email: manik at jboss.org
Telephone: +44 7786 702 706
MSN: manik at surtani.org