[jbosscache-dev] Building docs

Manik Surtani manik at jboss.org
Tue Jan 30 11:51:48 EST 2007

The problem is probably with the docbook-support.

I made some changes to the PDF generation stylesheets in docbook-
support, and since the docbook-support CVS module is FROZEN
(superceded by the docbook-support SVN directory) I could only make
changes to this newer SVN version.  You need to blitz the docbook-
support directory you have (if you got this from CVS) and replace it
with the new version from SVN - as per my orig email to this list
some while on this subject.  :-)

The SVN URL you want is
	https://svn.jboss.org/repos/jbossas/trunk/docbook-support

And FYI, the stylesheet changes were to fix some breakages in PDF
generation (footnotes unnecessarily inlined, author names left out,
other yucky stuff)

Cheers,

Email: manik at jboss.org
Telephone: +44 7786 702 706