[jbosscache-dev] CR3

Manik Surtani manik at jboss.org
Thu Jun 14 14:03:01 EDT 2007

I was hoping to cut 2.0.0.CR3 today but we're probably only going to
be ready for this on Monday.  I still need to look at some unit test
failures plus I want to check JDK6 compat tomorrow.

Jason, do you reckon we should ship CR3 with a snapshot of jboss-
common-core with the JBCOMMON-25 fix that you did?  Passing in the
sys property will work for the unit tests but I fear people will
download CR3 and try it on JDK6 and it will break.  Rather than to
ask people to use the sys property I think it may be easier to ship a
patched jar even if it is a snapshot.  Hopefully a new commons-core
release will be out before CR4.

Thoughts?