[jbosscache-dev] CR3

Jason T. Greene jason.greene at redhat.com
Fri Jun 15 08:41:02 EDT 2007

I can take a look at sublassing for now (trivial). However I think the
biggest holdup for CR3 is that POJO changes I need to make for
notifications now that we have changed the behavior of CacheListener. To
do them I need to make some further enhancements to CacheListener see:

http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4054724#4054724

-Jason

On Thu, 2007-06-14 at 19:03 +0100, Manik Surtani wrote:
> I was hoping to cut 2.0.0.CR3 today but we're probably only going to
> be ready for this on Monday.  I still need to look at some unit test
> failures plus I want to check JDK6 compat tomorrow.
>
> Jason, do you reckon we should ship CR3 with a snapshot of jboss-
> common-core with the JBCOMMON-25 fix that you did?  Passing in the
> sys property will work for the unit tests but I fear people will
> download CR3 and try it on JDK6 and it will break.  Rather than to
> ask people to use the sys property I think it may be easier to ship a
> patched jar even if it is a snapshot.  Hopefully a new commons-core
> release will be out before CR4.
>
> Thoughts?

Jason T. Greene
Lead, POJO Cache