[jbosscache-dev] maven test output stops when System.out.println calls are encountered

Galder Zamarreno galder.zamarreno at redhat.com
Tue Sep 4 07:45:52 EDT 2007

I'm not sure I understand what you mean by refresh and install the
support module.

Are you refering to
http://snapshots.jboss.org/maven2/org/jboss/cache/jbosscache-support

What is it?

I tried running the tests again and it seems like it downloaded a new
version of the module:

Downloading:
http://snapshots.jboss.org/maven2/org/jboss/cache/jbosscache-support/1.1-SNAPSHOT/jbosscache-support-1.1-20070822.1

Have I done it right? Do I need to do something else?

How can I check whether redirectTestOutputToFile has been disabled?

--
Galder Zamarreño
Sr. Software Maintenance Engineer