[jbosscache-dev] cacheloader migration examples

Galder Zamarreno galder.zamarreno at redhat.com
Tue Sep 4 08:09:50 EDT 2007

Hi,

I think I have fixed the issues in the cacheloader-migration project. I
just need to commit them. Before doing that, some questions:

1.- Is there any way to create the ZIP distribution that we created when
JBossCache 2.0.GA was released? The build scripts I created to run the
cache loader migration examples relied on the distro ZIP structure to
run, so I'd like to build that ZIP to test the examples.

2.- Alternatively, and I guess this is where we're trying to get to,
should I be converting this build scripts to Maven scripts and so they
should run independent to the location of libraries...etc? This leads me
to think that I need to be building a snapshot of cacheloader-migration
and uploading it (as Manik suggested couple of weeks back).

Jason, IIRC, PojoCache had some examples relying on build scripts, what
are you doing about them?

Cheers,
--
Galder Zamarreño