[jbosscache-dev] Updated to commons-logging 1.1.1 (for now...)

Galder Zamarreno galder.zamarreno at redhat.com
Tue Aug 19 12:13:56 EDT 2008

I used log4j cos it was much quicker to implement and at the end of the
day it was the same for the customer. Log4j contains .log api which
makes mapping very easy.

logger.log(level,message,throwable);

jboss-logging does not have this API so i'd need to if/else/switch
statements to get what i want or reflection.

Right now I'm battling with some classloading issues and after that I'll
create a JIRA for this.

--
Galder Zamarreño
Sr. Software Maintenance Engineer