[jbosscache-dev] JBCACHE-471 - Handling JGroups MERGE

Vladimir Blagojevic vladimir.blagojevic at redhat.com
Tue Mar 18 21:50:40 EDT 2008

Looking through JGroups merge code; there is a possibility of n-way
merge so it is not always the case that we have a two way merge as
suggested interface indicates. How about something like:

public interface MergeHandler
{
    void handleMerge(Cache currentInstance, List<Address> preMergeView,
List<Address> postMergeView);
}