[jbosscache-dev] Hibernate testsuite bound to internals of JBoss Cache 2.X

Manik Surtani manik at jboss.org
Thu May 1 07:20:36 EDT 2008

I just spotted this, trying to run the Hibernate test suite against a
snapshot of 2.2.0:

org
.hibernate
.test.cache.jbc2.functional.util.CustomClassLoaderCacheFactory uses an
internal class, CacheImpl.java, that no longer exists in 2.2.0.

Brian, I vaguely remember you mentioning this to me in the past,
should have provided a proper extension point at the time.  Do you
know if it is just this test class that extends DefaultCacheFactory,
or do you know if this is extended in this manner in production code
as well - in any of the AS clustering projects?

Cheers,
manik at jboss.org