[jbosscache-dev] 2.2.0.CR2

Manik Surtani manik at jboss.org
Thu May 29 11:17:17 EDT 2008

Guys,

We hope to cut a 2.2.0.CR2 release early next week (Monday/Tuesday
timeframe).  This is pretty much ready for GA, but we'd like it to go
through another CR cycle to catch any last-minute issues, considering
the degree of refactoring in this release.

Jason, do you also want to cut an early preview of array interception
in POJO Cache?

Brian, we will test this against the Hibernate test suite - trunk runs
well so I have no reason to expect problems with 2.2.0.CR2.  Anything
else we should test against?  Can the http session replication code be
easily tested with JBC snapshots?

Cheers
manik at jboss.org