[jbosscache-dev] 2.2.0.CR2

Brian Stansberry brian.stansberry at redhat.com
Thu May 29 11:34:32 EDT 2008

Manik Surtani wrote:
> Guys,
>
> We hope to cut a 2.2.0.CR2 release early next week (Monday/Tuesday
> timeframe).  This is pretty much ready for GA, but we'd like it to go
> through another CR cycle to catch any last-minute issues, considering
> the degree of refactoring in this release.
>
> Jason, do you also want to cut an early preview of array interception in
> POJO Cache?
>
> Brian, we will test this against the Hibernate test suite - trunk runs
> well so I have no reason to expect problems with 2.2.0.CR2.  Anything
> else we should test against?  Can the http session replication code be
> easily tested with JBC snapshots?

So-so:

1) Check out AS trunk.
2) Edit component-matrix/pom.xml to change the JBC dependency
3) Go to build/ and ./build.sh
4) Go to testsuite and ./build.sh
5) In testsuite, run ./build.sh tests-clustering

You'll see some failures; I can help you interpret whether they are
regressions.

The tests-clustering target includes some tests that are not JBC
related.  There are some more fine-grained targets that only include
stuff relevant to JBC, but to cover all the tests you'd have to execute
a bunch of them; simpler and probably quicker just to do tests-clustering.