[jbossdeveloper] http://jboss.org/jdf/stack/plugin-jdf/ looks weird...

Rafael Benevides benevides at redhat.com
Fri Aug 1 11:27:03 EDT 2014

Em 8/1/14, 12:24, Sande Gilda escreveu:

> On 08/01/2014 11:16 AM, Rafael Benevides wrote:
>>
>> Em 8/1/14, 12:14, Sande Gilda escreveu:
>>> Wasn't the quickstart table on
>>> http://site-jdf.rhcloud.com/quickstarts/get-started/ the one that
>>> included all the EAP, WFK, JDG, PicketLink,JBoss ON, and other
>>> product quickstarts? Wasnt that the reason we added the 'Target
>>> Product' metadata  to the README files?
>> Yes
>>>
>>> Aren't other product teams also depending on that page with the
>>> table of quickstarts?
>> I'm not sure here. Anyway the redirect for every product to
>> www.jboss.org/developer-material/"jdf-arrival" should be valid.
>
> Are you saying that
> http://site-jdf.rhcloud.com/quickstarts/get-started/ will redirect to
> http://www.jboss.org/developer-materials/quickstarts/get-started/?
> And that page will contain the same contents that were on the original
> site?
> If that's the case, great! How soon will it be there? ;-)

Nope! I said that http://site-jdf.rhcloud.com should redirect to an page
(that needs to be created) at http://www.jboss.org that *explains* that
JDF (with all Quickstarts, BOMs, Tutorials,etc) was moved to JBoss
Developer materials and provide a button (or automatic redirect in x
seconds) to http://www.jboss.org/developer-materials

Does everybody agrees with this approach ?