[jbossdeveloper] http://jboss.org/jdf/stack/plugin-jdf/ looks weird...

Pete Muir pmuir at redhat.com
Tue Aug 5 07:20:30 EDT 2014

1) Create the redirect from site-jdf.rhcloud.com/quickstarts/get-started to http://www.jboss.org/developer-materials/#!formats=jbossdeveloper_quickstart&layout=list-view - note that the layout=list-view doesn’t work atm, but will start to work
2) Don’t update the read me until you see what the list-view looks like. If we think then that the read me needs an update, do it then
3) If we want to create a page to explain the changes, this should be done at the SOURCE side (site-jdf) NOT the destination side.