[jbossdeveloper] Do we need to tag the quickstarts?

Paul Robinson paul.robinson at redhat.com
Fri Aug 15 09:26:44 EDT 2014

Comments in line for this email and your first one.

On 15 Aug 2014, at 14:01, Rafael Benevides <benevides at redhat.com> wrote:

> Ref to the branches, I also think that we should do a cleanup removing
>
> - 6.2.x-develop
> - 6.3.x-develop

IMO: Correct, providing there are no micro releases of EAP 6.2 and EAP 6.3 planned.

> - jdf-2.1.9.Final
>
> branches (keeping the tags)
>
> Btw,
>
> There's also a kitchensink-angularjs and wildfly branches that were not
> updated since last year.
>

> Anyone has any objections on removing theses branches ?
>
> Em 8/14/14, 16:04, Sande Gilda escreveu:
>> Rafael, that sounds great to me.
>>
>> Paul, does this work for you?
>>
>> On 08/14/2014 02:26 PM, Rafael Benevides wrote:
>>> I think we should tag the 6.3 quickstarts, then keep the same 6.3.x
>>> for EAP 6.3.1 and rename the 6.3.x-develop to 6.4.x-develop
>>>
>>> 6.3.x-develop -> rename to 6.4.x-develop
>>> 6.3.x -> keep it to EAP 6.3.1

This looks right to me too. See: https://mojo.redhat.com/docs/DOC-928619

>>> That's what I think about it.

Paul.

--
Paul Robinson
JBoss Developer Team Lead (www.jboss.org)

JBoss, a Division of Red Hat
Directors:Michael Cunningham (US), Charles Peters (US), Matt Parson (US), Paul Hickey (Ireland)