[jbossdeveloper] <repository /> on quickstarts pom.xml

Rafael Benevides benevides at redhat.com
Tue Nov 25 14:15:27 EST 2014

That's awesome!

What about other products Quickstarts? Ideally all Quickstarts owners
should sign jbossdeveloper list to be aware of JBoss Developer Materials
Guidelines, but I'm not sure if all of them are signed as users.

I added the following message to latest QSTools version (1.5.0.CR3)
report: " Keep in touch with latest JBoss Developer guidelines
discussion at the following mailinglist: jbossdeveloper at lists.jboss.org"

I'm copying everybody to ask them to sign jbossdeveloper at lists.jboss.org
didn't sign already.

Besides that, I'll create a MOJO document to keep a contact list of all
Quickstarts "owners" by product.